Tuesday, February 25, 2003

One more thing about the email server; I wanted to try my email list test again (send an email to a test list of 50 test users). So I changed the loglevel-send back to 127. When I sent to the test list, I had troubles. After I changed the loglevel-send back to nothing (file exists, but is empty), my list went through with no trouble. Hmmm, seems that having a loglevel can muck things up a bit.

One other thing: when I restarted with the message in the queue, I got double entries in my test users email accounts for the same message. Yuck.

Here's the command line for showing what's in the test email boxes:

for i in `awk 'BEGIN{for(i=0;i<=49;i++)print i}'`;do /bin/echo -n "$i ";ls test$i/Maildir/new;done

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?